Final Last Words: Surviving Dead Week

This week I chose to start my class early. I did all my readings and had all of my assignments finished by Wednesday. This was a really good feeling because I knew I had a final on thursday that i needed to prepare for. I also calculated my grade and realized that if i work on the extra credit I can make an A in this class. I made a schedule earlier this week to stick to and it made all the difference. I was able to get everything done in a timely matter and I was able to have enough time to study for my final as well. My best writing this week would be my story in my google site. I was given a lot of great feedback and it allowed me to make my story so much better. I love mysteries and stories about crime so my story i posted has been one of my favorites. My other classes are going well. I only have one more final to take for the semester. It is absolutely crazy how fast this semester has gone by but I have enjoyed each class I have taken. Next week I hope to finish up my last final and pack up and head home. I am really looking forward to break and having a break from school at the same time. this class has been so much fun. Not only have I learned about the material but also many other valuable things, like making a blog or website. I look forward to how this class is going to help me in the future. Before this class I knew very little about technology and making my own website but it has been a valuable lesson. I also liked how in this class, even though it was online, I was still able to get to know so many people through their blogs. It was fun seeing everyone's personalities show through their stories. I look forward to using the information I learned in this class in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me

Week 5 Story: How the Turtle Got It's Shell